Sublimation transfer paper is used for mass production frequently. It provides an important embodiment of convenience. With the help of sublimation paper, the pattern appearance of the clothes will be more durable.
From the current point of view, master how to store sublimation paper in the daily helps use of the process more secure and convenient. So this article is the best way to store sublimation paper.
- Do not store in the open air, avoid rain, and try to raise sublimation paper with the board to avoid the paper being affected by the moisture on the ground.
- the humidity in the air has a great impact on the paper, the paper easily absorbs or loses moisture, seriously affecting its quality. Therefore, please store the digital heat transfer paper in a clean, dry environment, anddo not stack it against the wall.
- Maintain in a cool and dry place to avoid the direct sunlight, because it will fade and yellow when exposed to light, then it can’t be used. In addition, the exposed paper evaporates moisture and the moisture content changes, causing the paper to become brittle or deformed.
- To avoid the damp, stack horizontally in 15-20 cm from the ground, and stacked layers should not exceed the outer carton marked the 8th floor.
- pay attention to the temperature of the storage environment, If the temperature is too high, it will cause the strength of the paper to drop, so the temperature of the storage environment is also critical.
The ideal storage conditions are relative humidity 40-70% RH, temperature 10-30 ℃. So an invariable temperature environment and humidity of the air-conditioned room will be better.
Company: KoalaPaper Nanjing Oracle Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
Contact Us: www.koalapaper.com